Who we are:
Metro Element is all about bringing together product that will add style and comfort within an element, whether it's at work, home or play. We sell everything from furniture, home décor, fresh flowers and personal well being items.
Why choose us?
We are offering competitive wages and compensation, including health and dental benefits for full time employees, in the retail industry based on experience. You will have a chance to work in a very unique shop and join a winning team. You can be as creative with the store as you possibly can. Metro Element is a young company with much room for personal and professional growth for the right individuals.
Position # 20120501 - Associate Sales Manager
We are looking for a talented individual to fill an associate sales manager position. This individual must possess the following qualifications:
• A sales driven background in a retail environment with a minimum of 2 years retail management experience
• A proven leadership background with problem solving skills to resolve customer & staff issues or concerns
• Possess strong customer relations and always looking for ways to improve customer service and sales strategies including contributing to marketing plans
• A proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Familiarity with inventory processes and loss prevention
• Ability to multi task and get tasks completed
• Furniture & home décor merchandising would be an asset but will train
• Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office, Explorer and POS
• To move and lift up to 50 pounds
• Learn in a fast paced environment
• Has the creativity and ability to see unique opportunities
• Work well in team environments as well as independently
• Punctual, reliable, trustworthy and honest with good time management skills
You will be responsible for overseeing our sales team. Your role will be to provide on the job coaching and mentoring to achieve daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales targets. You will be the go-to person for advice on how to handle all sales related questions and issues from your staff. You will be implementing company policies and procedures a nd be responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets set out for you. You will be a great example to the team on how to exemplify customer service and demonstrate strong leadership.
Position #20120502 - Sales Associate
We are looking for associates with savvy retail experience that includes:
• being energetic, self motivated and enthusiastic
• being passionate about our product through exceptional product knowledge
• loving to work with people
• meeting and exceeding sales goals daily
• working well in a team environment as well as individually
• striving to provide extraordinary customer service
• possess the ability to see creative and new ways to put together displays
As a sales associate for Metro Element you will be driving sales in the store. You will be helping with displays and merchandising as well as ensuring everything is priced properly and recorded in to inventory. You will be the front line for selling and merchandising our product. There will also be some light duties to help out in the floral department. You will get to enjoy our positive and fun work environment. We want you to be able to flourish and will train you in all ends of the spectrum for our product knowledge enough for you to successfully sell and help clients. Design experience would be an asset but not mandatory.